This page has all available downloads from the project:
- Full Report (PDF – excluding all embedded tables)
- Summary Report (Abstract, Aims & Methods, Summary sections) (PDF)
- Data Analysis (PDF – excluding all embedded tables)
- All Raw Data (12.5mb ZIP, PDF copies of data tables)
- Literature Review (PDF)
- Findings and Discussion (PDF – excluding all embedded tables)
- Conclusions and Recommendations (PDF)
- Critical Commentary (PDF) – submitted work consisting of reasoning behind use of an online artefact as the main piece of submitted work for the MA Final Project/Dissertation. Also includes appendices for web link tree and word count plan.
Everything listed here is available under a “Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported” Creative Commons license. If you wish to change or alter any part of the work in order to use it, please refer to the Rights page.
An exploration of key factors influencing (promoting or hindering) current & future use of technologies in Learning & Teaching, with relevance to metropolitan universities” by Penelope Lister MSc MBCS FHEA MA is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://webteach.penworks.net/research.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://webteach.penworks.net/research/appendices/rights.