You tried going to
http://webteach.penworks.net/research/rg1-analysis/2/page/2/, which doesn't exist or may be password protected. You can also try a navigate or search.
Or here are the latest posts, hope it helps.
- What do we get in exchange for our data?
- Communication into a void
- Phishing for your data because you need a job
- Data Housework
- Desktop Life Lifehack
- Sourcing Open Acess Images from Flickr using Bulkr
- Data Trawling
- Data is important – the GDPR and you
- The Content Wars
- Generation capitalism
- STOP! Go back.
- Death of The Facebook
- Revitalise this blog
- All data is open, whether you like it or not
- Interdisciplinarity and Intertwingularity
- Responding to Stephen Downes
- Response to Ascent From Social Media, by Stephen Downes, Aug 11, 2016
- Facebook is the Teacher (Knowledge is the Preacher)
- University versus Visionary People
- Death of the computer science degree